Mohamed asked if it’s possible to use Rating Form plugin together with SNIP.
The answer to the above question is YES (at least for normal post as pages). And here is how it works.
The Rating Form Plugin saves the average rating as well as the number of all ratings into WordPress post meta table. So you can use this data with the “Post meta” field type.
An example aggregateRating would look like this:
Here is the description:
- For the ratingValue use the “Post meta” field type. Enter
rf_averageinto the “Field Value” textbox.
- For the bestRating property, use “Direct text input”. Enter the number of the best rating you’re using (depending on the way you set up the Rating Form plugin).
- For the reviewCount use the “Post meta” field. Enter
- For the worstRating property, use “Direct text input” and enter the number of the worst rating that is possible (depending on how you set up the Rating Form plugin).
- For the ratingCount, use the “Post meta” field, too. Here you can also enter
Important: Note that either
ratingCount is needed (depending on where you’ve added the
- How can I create a rating to a schema thing?
- How to work with custom fields (if you want to integrate more complex data)