Reply To: ACF Fields

ralphnohe
Participant

Hi Florian, thank you for getting back to me. I updated to2.28.3 but the fatal error persists. However, it seems it has changed slightly (same post URL as before). If you like, I can grant you direct access to our staging site, please let me know. Thank you and best regards – Ralph

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function format() on bool in /usr/www/users/nftpip/nftpilot-staging1/wp-content/plugins/rich-snippets-wordpress-plugin/pro/classes/model/acf.php:258 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/users/nftpip/nftpilot-staging1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): wpbuddy\rich_snippets\pro\ACF_Model::acf_field(‘field_61ab7251f…’, Object(wpbuddy\rich_snippets\Rich_Snippet), Array, false) #1 /usr/www/users/nftpip/nftpilot-staging1/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘field_61ab7251f…’, Array) #2 /usr/www/users/nftpip/nftpilot-staging1/wp-content/plugins/rich-snippets-wordpress-plugin/classes/objects/rich-snippet.php(860): apply_filters(‘wpbuddy/rich_sn…’, ‘field_61ab7251f…’, Object(wpbuddy\rich_snippets\Rich_Snippet), Array, false) #3 /usr/www/users/nftpip/nftpilot-staging1/wp-content/plugins/rich-snippets-wordpress-plugin/classes/objects/rich-snippet.php(955): wpbuddy\rich_snippets\Rich_Snippet->get_the_value(‘field_61ab7251f…’, Array) #4 /usr/www/users/nftpip/nftpilot-stagin in /usr/www/users/nftpip/nftpilot-staging1/wp-content/plugins/rich-snippets-wordpress-plugin/pro/classes/model/acf.php on line 258