Offer Shipping Details

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    corelevel
    Participant

I am looking to add shipping details, the price, time to ship and the region. I need this because I have different pricing for different countries. All of the other product data works right, but it does not appear to have a spot for shipping data in snip.

Even if there is a place I can grab the whole json at the end and inject the code with PHP, I do not really care

Google merchant center keeps asking me about shipping data and it will help with localization.

Florian
    Keymaster

Hey there,
    and thanks for the message.

Do you have a link to the Google docs that show what the shipping details should look like?

corelevel
    Participant

I am not sure why but I have replied to this twice but I can not see replies when I refresh this, are you getting them?

corelevel
    Participant

I also just tried to post a json example and it does not show up.

Just google: google merchants rich snippets shipping json }

You will find many examples on google documention and google support

Florian
    Keymaster

Hey there,
    what do you mean exactly by “refreshing this”? The forum page?

If the forum doesn’t work for you, don’t hesitate to email support [at] wp-buddy.com.

When I google, the first thing I find is the Product schema on the documentation page: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/appearance/structured-data/product

The properties there should all be supported by SNIP if they’re listed on schema.org.

Doees that help?

Greetings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.