This is a collection of questions from users about the activation process. It hopefully helps you to find out why it’s not working on your site.
A) If you get an error
Possible errors might be:
The license-code is bound to another host:
Please read this post: I get an error that the domain is tied to another host.
No route was found matching the URL and request method
Please read the following post: Plugin says that there is no route.
Error on RDNS
Please read the following post: Plugin says error on RDNS
B) If you don’t get any errors
B1) If the plugin does not print any errors, do the following:
- Clear your browsers cache. This website shows you how you can do that in all major browsers that are available.
- Reload the plugins activation page.
- Try again.
B2) If you’re still not able to activate the plugin, try the following:
- Open up the developer console in your browser. Here is how it works in Chrome.
- Reload the activation page in your browser.
- Try to activate SNIP again.
- See if there are any errors in the console.
- Take a screenshot and send it to me: support [at] wp – buddy [dot] com