Since version 2.26. SNIP can add content from a block that was made with the new block editor (called Gutenberg). Here is how that works:
Here is a quick animated GIF upfront. It shows how to do it very quickly. Below you can find a step-by-step guide.
- Edit one of your posts, pages or any custom post type.
- Select a block containing content that you want to integrate into a schema.
- In the top right, make sure that “Block” is selected.
- In the right sidebar, scroll down until you see the “Advanced” box. Open it up!
- Enter one or more CSS class names (separated by a white space). Remember one of it.
- Update/Publish your post.
- Then open up your Global Snippet / Schema Template and edit the property you want to add the content from the block.
- In the text field that pops up, enter (only) one of the CSS class names.
- Save your settings.