If you bought SNIP on CodeCanyon, you subscribed to a 6-month (or optionally to a 12 month) support plan that expires automatically after that time. After that you need to renew your support in order to get one-to-one support via E-Mail. Here is how you can do that.
The following steps apply to users who have already purchased SNIP:
- Go to the SNIP landingpage on CodeCanyon.
- Make sure you’re logged-in with the username you’ve bought SNIP.
- On the SNIP landingpage on CodeCanyon you should see a metabox with a green button that says “Renew support” (see image below).
- A click on this button brings you to the checkout-page.
Optional (if the above does not work:)
- Go to codecanyon.net/downloads.
- Log yourself in with your username and password (if not done already).
- Scroll down until you see “SNIP: Structured Data Plugin for WordPress”.
- You’ll see a little “Renew support now” link that you can click (see image below).
- A click on that link brings you to the SNIP landingpage on CodeCanyon.
- Follow the steps above.