- The current version number is: 2.12.2.
- The required WordPress version for this plugin is: 4.8.0 or higher.
- Check the full version history.
- What are the requirements?
- How does the licensing work?
- Is the plugin multisite-friendly?
- Is the plugin updated regularly?
- Do you offer a setup service?
- Does the plugin work with Yandex?
- Can I create structured data automatically from post content?
- Does the plugin add content to each website page?
- Can I create a star rating system with this plugin?
- Can the plugin be updated automatically?
- Does the plugin support custom fields?
- Third Party Plugins & Themes
- Third Party Plugins that are causing issues
- Is The Events Calendar and/or The Events Calendar Pro plugin supported?
- Is the plugin compatible with Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Is the plugin compatible with Elementor?
- Can I use the plugin together with WP Ultimate Recipe?
- Does this plugin work with All In One WP Security?
- Is the plugin compatible with the Theme “Avada”?
- Does the plugin work with PageBuilders?
- Does the plugin work with WooCommerce?
- Can I use the Rating Form Plugin with SNIP?
- Can I use stamped.io ratings in SNIP?
- Does SNIP work with WP Job Manager?
- Can I build a … snippet?
Have a question that has not yet been answered? Click here.
Structured Data Basics
If you’re absolutely new to Structured Data and Rich Snippets in general, please feel free to take my free Structured Data Training Course first.
SNIP is a WordPress plugin which allows you to add structured data to your WordPress posts, pages and custom post types. These so called snippets allow you to get better rankings and search results because they stand out.
Some Structured Data Types (like a Product) display a so called “Rich Snippets” in search results. Here are some of the common types that Google and other search engines support.
- How to generate a BreadcrumbList schema
- How to build a Question-And-Answer snippet
- How to generate an image (sub)snippet
- How to generate Structured Data for Articles
- How to generate Structured Data for Recipes
- How to generate Structured Data for Reviews
- How to generate Structured Data for Events
- How to generate Structured Data for Products
- How to generate Structured Data for LocalBusiness
- How to generate Structured Data for Breadcrumbs
Third Party Plugins
As for now SNIP only has basic support for the WooCommerce and Yoast SEO plugins. However sometimes you can get it to work with other third party plugins as well. Here you can find some help.
- How to build Event Snippets with data from the Event Calendar Plugin
- How to deactivate JSON+LD schema output of “The Events Calendar” plugin
- Can I use WP-PostRatings with SNIP?
- How to set up a Rich Snippet for a Product with WooCommerce
- How can I modify the WooCommerce snippets?
- How to use stamped.io reviews in SNIP
- How to add Structured Data to the WP Job Manager Plugin
We curated an extensive list of frequently asked questions to help you quickly get on with your project.
If you have a question regarding the SNIP plugin or the rich-snippets.io website, please take a look at the FAQ categories here.
- Errors and warnings on Googles Structured Data Test Tool. What should I do?
- How can I control access to global snippets?
- How to add @id field to a snippet
- How to give special user roles the right to manage global snippets
- What should I do if I get a ‘Not found’ error when adding properties?
- Can I use multiple snippets on one page?
- I get an error that the domain is tied to another host.
- How to work with custom fields.
Hey there! I'm WP-Buddy. I want to help you getting in touch with Florian, the main developer of the Rich Snippets plugin.